Old 07-23-2011, 08:27 PM
allusion
N00b

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

okay thank for the info ppcfreak
this morning before i went into work i did finish reading threw more of the wiki page for this rom and saw it listed and then went over to the xda site where the maker of the program host it there to ask my questions on it
so i'm still working on my decision on what to use for overclocking but still going to check on other post exc. this is my first stop today after getting home from work on the internet
and even after i get done checking here, xda, and then my ffxi online forums, i still get to browse around to find out what other things i can learn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now teradog you quick to snap, none full post reading butthead
you have no right to snap on me like that, cause even you yourself didn't even finish reading my post before you started your attack
and just cause i'm a newer person to the site doesn't mean i know how forums work either or follow the original posters request
plus this looks to be nrgz28 forum unless you have 2 accounts here

1st i did not know it was in alphabetic order cause i skipped the begin area with the contents guide and started working my way down so i would know more about the rom itself, rather than just jumping around in it having to read stuff repeatedly

2nd signatures are not a required read, they are posted by the user to be helpful, show off there support, advertise, exc
i do not read every signature i see, i don't have time to read every signature i see just to read it

3rd what can you change to help me, the wiki page nothin, what nrgz28 has done with this rom nothin, the kindness ppcfreak has shown me nothin
now you snapping like a dick for no reason that you can change for the next person your going to attack, you don't want to answer something then don't comment on it, or if the person even said like i did that i'm still reading threw the material, then give them some time to read it and ask a second time to make sure they couldn't find it on there own before you go off

cause i clearly stated in my post that i was excited, my first time doing this with a cell phone, still exploring the rom, and still reading the wiki page, basically pointing out multiple times that i'm still not done looking around and in no rush for the answer and might even still find it myself

so why snap on a person saying hey i'm still looking, but if you want you can answer this for me or not

------------------------------------------------------------------
but now that i'm done with that
love the rom, love the work of it, love the speed of it, its finally time for me to change MY SIGNATURE (since teradog make signatures to be the end of the world) and update it, but i will save that for once i get threw everything and ready to play with stuff like that

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2