View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:33 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3.5mm headphone/audio out + USB at same time: WORKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
wow very cool, quick response, didn't know arrrghhh notified, thanks

re. final, a TON of stuff was packed into 07, stuff happens

No worries for me, I really don't use either usb or 3.5 much, just wanted to clearly fyi to people.

I'm aware of issues on BT headset, "hit & miss" (per arrrghhh)
Here's my 2 cents/input/experiance: My BT headset works great on frx07, paired quick, I pressed attention/call main button, it pulled up voice command, I said "call Pamela" connected, it was unreal.

BUT, after about 2 min on phone it rebooted my TP2. (thought she was mad at me & hung up :>O lol)
Will do more testing, may have done that on device sleep...
This isnt an FRX7 issue just kernel. So even on frx6 it doesnt work. But yeah, we are on it.

Arrggg takes his bugs seriosly. But yea, being the author of the patch i'll take responsibily for it.