View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:35 AM
allusion
N00b

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where to find Stock Icons for HTC TP2

so i started a project awhile back and took a break from it before the turn of the year

and now feel i have the time to post on this alittle more on the nights i'm not playing ffxi or making mods for the armor on it

but taking a break has made me realize i don't know know how many icons there are for this phone and what all can be changed for it really

so i was wondering if anyhow had a collection of all the stock icons and whatever other parts that have images that can be changed

i would assume everyone that is making custom roms have a starter piece that they use for everything, i just don't know if that is working with images, icons, code, exc

with me getting more into doing mods for my ffxi online game i have become more familiar with gimp and paint.net and feel i might be better able to portray what i'm looking for now

i have been keeping my eye on the Energy Roms and so far look to have alot of what i'm looking for in features, opitions, exc, just not 100% in design
although if i can't get anywhere in my project looks like they will be my first pick hands down

so if anyone has any good post to link too for design material, original image pieces, or anything to help me with the design i would be grateful
i'm just not looking for any regedits, apps, exc yet
i'm just looking to build preview images of what i want and what all everything is going to need to be replaced or changed

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2