View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:02 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsamant View Post
Can anyone reccomend a AM radio program (preferably a cab).
I think i used to have one, but cannot find it.

Thanks in Advance
Try WunderRadio, great program, but it costs about 10 buck. 15 day free trial will let you know if its worth it to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I need help with a problem. There are a couple of area's I roam in regularly were my data connection stops. Using tbe data toggle does not help. The only solution I have found to reset my phone or go to start-settings-connections-connection-manage existing connections and switch between the 2 connections I have set up. Does anyone know how to create a short cut to this link, or someway to get to my connections quickly? Thanks
Repost this.

I remember when my TP was young and wild and this forum had a 100 or more posts a day. Back then you had to dress your post up in ribbons and bow, add racy pictures and offer free beer, just to get noticed.

Now that my TP has gray hair and there is only a few post a day, I guess I need hearing aids, life alert and offers of geritol to get attention, lol.

O for the day when Windows CE was kicking Palms bahooky, and the only place you could get an android was at the toy store, next to the light sabers and Darth Vader helmets.
This post has been thanked 4 times.