PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal0722 View Post
I'm new here and I downloaded Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jul.04

I tried installing it to my TP2 and I got an Error 262 message. Any ideas what I did wrong? Or if someone could give me the step by step on how to install on my phone I would greatly appreciate it.
Welcome to the world of flashing Energy ROMs, it's a blast! A good place to start would be to go to post #6 of this thread where you will find a link to the thread FAQ. There are lots of good things to read about there, but the answer to your specific question can be found under "F" for flashing. Spend some time reading and then don't be afraid to ask questions. We will be happy to help you if we can, as long as you have put a little effort into helping yourself as well. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal0722 View Post
I'm new here and I downloaded Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Jul.04

I tried installing it to my TP2 and I got an Error 262 message. Any ideas what I did wrong? Or if someone could give me the step by step on how to install on my phone I would greatly appreciate it.
Hello and Welcome to the forum

The first thing you should look into is the wiki links page for NRGz rom issues and other great stuff about the Touch Pro 2 and NRGz ROMs
http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...working.3F_.3D

if you have never loaded a ROM before, look up directions on how it's done at youtube or google video.

"Task 29" is the first cab/program you should download, since it is always recommended to make this your first step when burning/loading a ROM onto your phone.

after you've looked over the wiki links NRGz page, let us know if you still have any questions.
Hope this helps.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

new site is not very fast for me, 17k/s....
Old 07-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post

same here, took me like 3 hours to get a rom downloaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 07-12-2011, 03:49 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
... Moved script for better exposure.
Thanks, I know you got backed into it with a bunch of Q's, kinda... was just going to suggest... much better place for it than in this ROM forum. That said, good work, thanks/d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
same here, took me like 3 hours to get a rom downloaded.
super slow! plz goto E.Rom wiki (red in my sig), important links, contact nrg, report it, thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I need help with a problem. There are a couple of area's I roam in regularly were my data connection stops. Using tbe data toggle does not help. The only solution I have found to reset my phone or go to start-settings-connections-connection-manage existing connections and switch between the 2 connections I have set up. Does anyone know how to create a short cut to this link, or someway to get to my connections quickly? Thanks
Old 07-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

irvinm66 is a n00b

So, I just upgraded to Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04 from the April15th version and everything has gone really well and I love everything that is packed into this ROM.

I am having one problem and wondering if anyone else is seeing anything similar. I have tried both MS Voice Commander 1.6.21040 and MS Voice Commander 1.6.28008 coupled with 2 different bluetooth headsets.

Everything works fine with both products EXCEPT ... when receiving a call MSVC announces the call on the phone speaker and not on the bluetooth headset. I am trying to get *ALL* sounds to be directed to the headset when available. (Meeting reminders and high priority emails announce properly to the headset)

I know MSVC has a bad wrap for the most part, but I did have this working properly with previous Energy ROMs with the same version of MSVC.

Any ideas\suggestions?

Sincerely,
Mike
Old 07-12-2011, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Is there a script or CAB available that will restart your phone at a scheduled time (like the wee hours of the morning while charging) so that RAM will be released?
Look for tprofiler on xda.
It's a great app.

it does more than restart.

you can schedule anything.
Here's link
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsamant View Post
Agree this is a nice idea, although I only understood about ~60% of the above post.

I was wondering, is there a way to turn on the phone at say 5am.
So lets say:
I turn off my phone at 11pm.
I charge my phone at night and leave it on charger/off state.
I have an alarm set at 6am.
So can I have the phone turn on at 5am?
Look at Tprofiler on xda
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Wow, learn something new each day it seems.

Did not know you could click in the black and it would bring you back to the previous screen.

Thanks.

Also, it seems its around 10 to 12 seconds instead of the 5 from some reason.

Not sure if its related to me pulling some files out of the ROM before flashing (added in the edited files for transparent top and bottom curtains; added in FieldTest.exe and FieldTrial.exe, removed some items I don't ever use; Palringo, Arcswitch, and the cpl files that were for 640 x 800 and 800 x 640....)

Also been playing around with the PagePool settings. Currently am flashed with 10 right now. 8 was working but it would start at 130's free but by end of the day, was down to low 110's...3 to 4 days out would be in the high 90's.....so something is chewing up the memory. ActiveSync possible doing this since I am using Push email?
which rom/flavor u using to get 130?
Titanium ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development