View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:31 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Comparing 3D vs Iphone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
While wimax does hog battery keep in mind how much battery iphone wastes on 4g..oh wait...so it would be more fair to compare 3g to 3g... also you would want to compare verizon iphone to evo3d over gsm one as GSM will ALWAYS have better battery life then cdma...

iphone 4 with dual core? you meant iphone 5 or iphone 4gs no? That said wouldn't the cdma variant end up with same processor as evo3d anyways?

Well it kinda boils down to the contracts and other factors..also only recently did AT&T allow insurance claims on iphones..which plays a large role in the value...
lol, you know I meant iPhone 5.

And honestly I'm not so sure that WiMax gets that much real life better speed than VZW or ATT 3G. But even with WiMax turned off, the iPhone 4 gets significantly better battery life than the Evo3D tweaked any way you want, even the CDMA iPhone 4.

You can get 3rd party insurance on iPhones, and of course the standard 1 yr warranty. The value has nothing to do with contracts. Try to get an iPad1 and people are still getting $400 for the 16gb wifi version NOW even though you can get that thru the Apple website for the same price.

Try to get an iPhone 4 on either carrier and see how much you have to give up, people are doing straight up trades for iPhone 4 for Sensation/Evo3D, I don't think the value point is really arguable.

Last edited by orangekid; 07-11-2011 at 03:33 PM.