View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:05 PM
n1nj4Lo
Regular 'Geeker

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo
Should I Keep Waiting?

To get a HTC Arrive? I've been using well first Windows Mobile Phone's for about 3 or so years now, first was with an HTC Mogul, then a Samsung SCH-i770/Robin and now finally a HTC Touch Pro2 .

I'm happy with the TP2, got my mem maxed out to a 32Gb microSD card, love Sense and the ability to run Android 2.2.3 on my phone as well as WinMo 6.5, but I just hate damn Windows Mobile and how it'll crash sometimes and what not from whatever causing you to do a hard reset...

Only things holding me back from a HTC Arrive is THOSE DAMN UGLY TILES(I'd love to change that whole homescreen and get rid of the tiles, if only HTC Hubs were more updated and in sync with all the tiles, like how Sense was... WTF Those out Sense or toss it over to Android "The Competitor"?) and the locked in 16Gb storage/microSD (Any hardware mod to remove the 16Gb and add your own?)...

Thats really all thats keeping me from it so far, even though I am tempted.

So my 4 main concerns are:
1- Different UI Rather than default Tiles, or a way to implement HTC Hubs to the Homescreen, instead of Tiles
2- XDAndroid Possibility
3- Default Storage Card Hack/Mod to exchange it with my 32Gb
4- Possibility of using it on Boost (preferred) or flashing to metroPCS

Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 07-02-2011 at 11:12 PM.