Thread: sync contacts
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 11:02 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sync contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidersgalore View Post
Hey all, I have looked but could find the answer, and I forgot how. Well here is the deal, I got my 3D, and gave my wife my 4G to replace her Pre. We took it and had the contacts swapped over. I then set her up a Gmail account and then logged the phone with Gmail. The contacts are still not sync'd with Gmail. What do I need to do to sync the contacts or to get them on gmail?
to my knowledge you shouldn't do anything, factory reset the phone and when you set things up put in her gmail information and everything should sync up.