View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:11 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridwan View Post
Help, just reflashed with this ROM (Energy.RHODCDMA.29020.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jun.01) . Touch screen is not responding with my touch. Please advise.
Have you tried to flash the ROM again to see if that fixes the issue? Have you installed something that could be causing the issue? Have you looked through the thread wiki to see if that's an known issue, or read through the last 5-10 pages of this thread to see if anyone else has reported this? My first suggestion is to factory reset, if that's a no-go and doesn't fix the issue, re-download the ROM and flash it again, and yet again if that doesn't fix the issue try a different version ROM, and lastly if none of those fix it flash the stock ROM and see if it does it on that, if it's still an issue I would venture to say that it's a hardware issue.