View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 10:37 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
Sorry, I read the faq, just not that part, it's the last thing on page and never made it that far lol

Another thing I noticed though is the orange light. FAQ said it should be green, if not gps might be on. But I turned it off and it's still orange. Is this gps in WinMO as well? or is there another cause?
Orange LED just means the phone is 'awake'. GPS in WinMo has nothing to do with it (well, getting a GPS lock in WinMo before booting Android can help with lock times, but that's about it).

If GPS is disabled in Android, then something else is keeping your phone awake. Perhaps a rogue app? How long have you let it sitting with the screen off?