View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:08 AM
blunij
PPCGeeks Regular

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |May 14| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
I have 2 TP2's on Verizon. I found your ROM's recently and they have basically fried one battery, and almost fried the other one. I had to go back to Mighty ROM just to prevent any more damage. When I say fried, I mean dead, completely dead. The remaining battery turns the phone off suddenly if I disconnect power and then after turning it back on, it'll stay on until hitting about 80% left of battery then it will just shut off completely. I can turn it back on, but if the screen turns off, the battery shuts the phone off. The whole thing is bizarre, but it happened exactly the same on 2 TP2's.

I have ordered an aftermarket battery that has 3,000 mAmp's. But my concern is that if the new batteries make the phones work properly again, I would like to run Energy as it is far superior to any other ROM, but I don't want to destroy another battery. Is this overclocked? If so, how do I disable this?
Very weird..Hundreds of phones and thousands of posts and not seen this. What is common between these two phones? Do you use the same charger? Power surge or lightning strike overnight while charging? Some odd setting or battery cab that you installed on both? Both phones exposed to moisture or extreme heat?...hmmmm
This post has been thanked 1 times.