jordant2
PPCGeeks Regular

jordant2 is keeping up the good workjordant2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Now Offers EVO 4G With Android 2.3 Ginberbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat420m View Post
Sprint really needs to do something. They wonder why people rather go somewhere else. The phones are staying the same. Not any power house phones. If they do get that Samsung Within that would be only phone that compare to the g2x for example, except looks like will lack 4g.Like the EVO3D they did up some specs but still is lacking. One is 3d you can really tell difference in 720p/1080p. It will be same in from a 8MP camera to a 5MP. +internal memory, very slow data speeds. Test it. Not even in same ballpark as Verizon for example.Barely any 4g coverage compared to another carrier that has a very large coverage span, T-Mobile. For example. They say they were the first 4g company. That's all they can say. Sprint is falling in the background. They no longer have a bargaining chip. Before they at least had the best phones. Now they can't even update our software. Gingerbread for example.
This just all my opinion, you may agree or disagree as always. Compare specs and what I said to see for yourself. Thank you everyone for there time & patience.

Sent from my EVO Sense 3.0. (Forget THE EVO3D, & check out the Samsung Within)
I'd have to agree with you on this. I have been looking around and T-Mobile is not looking too bad. I left them a long time ago due to lack of 3g on their network. I like their new $79 unlimited plan too. I tested their 3g a while back and I got 4mb down with the hd2. My 3g sucks on Sprint and 4g is a myth to me. Just a thought.

Not too excited with the phone options right now. I really like the annual upgrades, but they switched me to silver status because I don't pay enough and I haven't been with them 10 years. Just my thoughts. I guess you'll have things you won't like about any carrier, grass is always greener kind of thing.