View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: questions about memory/processor

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpoete View Post
This is a great viewpoint as well. I have posted this question elsewhere and most responses point to the Thunderbolt but battery is an issue for me. Ideally I'd like to be able to use the phone without having to root for awhile. I figure if I turn off 4G (as it's not in my area right now anyway) and do simple other things like turn off things like WiFi/GPS when not needed I should be good. I'll take a stab at it and try it and if I don't like it within 30 days I can return it and get something else, perhaps a Charge.
Again, I hate Samsung coding too. The SGS had a lot of problems, especially on tmobile and ATT, the CDMA seemed to do better.

I'd try the TB for a while, and like you said tweak for better performance. If it sucks within 30 then yeah bring it back.

I don't think the Charge or X2 are going to have better battery life anyways.
This post has been thanked 1 times.