View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 09:17 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Battery meter does not read 100% when fully charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volknochi View Post
Okay, I've had my new phone for about 2 weeks now, and I've been noticing that now anytime I fully charge my phone (it says Battery Fully Charged, Unplug Charger", the BatteryLife widget reads "97%". Sometimes "98%". And, sometimes when I turn the phone off and reboot it, while still on the charger, it'll read 100%, other times I have to unplug the charging cord and replug it, and sometimes it charges up the rest. Othertimes, just up by 1%.

My batter has been fully calibrated 3 or 4 times already when I first got the phone. Why would it start giving these off readings again?
Battery calculations are based on a formula..there will always be slight margin of error..that said you will never achieve true 100% unless you have a kernel that allows it...if you charge your battery externally you can get to 100% but not on a cellphone...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.