View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Monfro
PPCGeeks Regular

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
29020 CHT2.0 GTX version2

I have downloaded and flashed the new version of 26april 29020 CHT2.0 GTX, that was uploaded in the last hours (the original was removed) and i can confirm that the original one had some sort of data corruption.
The new one is fast, smooth, and without bugs (so...if someone downloaded the old version, is better to flash the one that is uploaded now).

A thing that i noticed (flashing both versions) is that Sense now starts without waiting XDA_UC to finish.
When the prompt of XDA_UC appears, windows lanunches Sense.
So it is better to wait until Sense is loaded before launching XDA_UC (for example the phone will try to connect to download weather, and is better to have the processor not doing too many things at the same time).
Maybe also this "issue" is due to the original code calling for Ameba, and can be easily solved.

Other than that 29020 seems faster than 29017/29018 and uTask is really a great addiction.
Thank you NRGZ for such wonderful rom!
This post has been thanked 3 times.