View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:13 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 26| 21916|29020 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
NRG's got me com'n out of retirement! :>)) C'mon already! 29020?!

lol... I see another retiree (announced) came out of retirment also! Hey Ninja Duck! ..been busy sorry, will email tonight (sir :>))
Glad to see you back teradog! Good to see your input on the various items posted recently.

The conference call mode via flash on Sprint seems to still an issue for now. Gonna see if we can work with NRGZ to resolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Anyone else having issues with the start menu replacements in the 26th ROMs? I can only get the standard and list versions to work. It may be something in my UC, but I figured I would ask before debugging.
Good to see you back as well ND!

Start Menu replacements are mostly busted because NRGZ's .mscr scripts used to setup and install them still reference Ameba for some of the key and registry settings.

I played around with the one for Compact mode (quickmenu) and had to remove the Ameba settings and replace with mappings directly in to uTask. If NRGZ is reading this... remember to update scripts with Ameba settings to uTask you silly goose you ...

I'll hold off on posting any updates to the stc.mscr script as I'm sure NRGZ may have a cleaner way to update his scripts.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.