View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:49 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Hi there guys, I havent had time to stop by here like i usually do. Well... I am stopping by to say that its time for me to upgrade and i am moving on to the dark side lol. I will definitely stop by here from time to time to see what is going on. Ive been a windows mobile fan for years and years. my first wm device was a apache 6700 and i have owned every cdma wm phone that sprint or alltel has offered. With wm dieng and being replaced by wp7 which i am dissapointed in, I am making the move to the epic 4g. Ill see you guys around and thanks so much for all of the help you guys have given me.

Also, i have a Sprint TP2 with extras for sale in the bargain trader section. If anyone is looking for a new device, feel free to shoot me a pm.
This post has been thanked 5 times.