View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:44 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Apr 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Ok, not sure whats going on, on latest standard cookie rom, sense keeps randomly restarting..could the pagepool have anything to do with it?
I restored CHT2000 settings on my test unit via XDA_UC/S4X... same settings I've used for the past few months. No random restarts for me so far. I doubt its the PP, but I set mine to 12mb.

Only thing I have experienced in Sense+CHT2 random restarts is that task widget glitch as documented in the CHT2 thread @XDA... I've since removed it from my setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Thank you for your quick review.
...and of course a big thank to NRGZ...that baked for us a rom with new 29018 build.

Today 29019 was released.
(...snip...)
I installed Leo dialer V3 (from my signature) and i confirm that it works perfectly.
No problem. I'll try to put your v3 dialer in my testing procedures when I get a chance to confirm that it does not disrupt the BT hangup fix so those folks wanting the contact pix can continue to install your mod cab. I believe you mentioned before that you do not use BT stuff. Appreciate your continued tweaking of the mod dialer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I agree, I loved 0 pagepool when I first tried it. It was faster and more responsive. After a while though it drove me nuts, Opera kept closing even when I was in the middle of actively using it. I rotate between 18 and 16 PP now.
As Monfro mentioned and teradog noted in his TP2 tweak thread elsewhere on PPC... the dynamic PP of 0 on our devices can get a little tricky on long term use. I think most folks will keep it at some fixed number between 10 and 20, and varies according to perceived need. eg, I like 12mb, but I have no scientific proof other than it's a favorite number of mine lol. Besides I like have a few extra mbs available for memory hungry Opera Mobile/Mini. So your PP fixed numbers should be good, and that's what NRGZ normally defaulted to in the past (16 or 18 ).
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 4 times.