View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:54 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need to to enable or toggle 1x only mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
what do you mean by data was messed up? doesn't work??
Yeah like the data doesnt connect , or it will connect then just disconnect randomly while in the browser , or on youtube .. it would show the gray network symbol .. i just reverted back to normal and reflashed . had to try out a new ROM i cooked anywho . just wanted to alert people of my issue .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
unfortunately there's nothing you can do about the txt interuptions. calls will also still come in if the data is not active. since sms is so small the network will pause the data for the brief second it takes to send the txt.
Actually , i wrote up a script that keeps texts from coming in while being tethered , the only problem is when the script is running it kills the CPU but when your tethered your not really on your phone anyhow . But im working on the same script to use for like when im watching Hulu or something on the phone . im trying to get the script to utilze less CPU .

And as far as calls go , just enable ddtm