View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:52 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 15| 21916|29017 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
lol I was wondering same thing.. All is running good over here, nice and snappy, no freezes, no issues at all that I've noticed. Bluetooth hang up works if I press button a couple times, on the first test, then a couple seconds later it will work on 1 press... weird
Well that should all be sorted out as soon as I get the two BT headsets that were shipped to me. This problem shoudl be fixed by the end of next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
not many issues to report back. loving the rom.

btw- i've seen that dialer issue too on the last few roms, but never made an issue of it since i don't dial very often.
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfuel View Post
I moved here from the bigmaxsense rom because support/dev for the rom was discontinued.
So far I have been loving the MaxSense version of the Energy Rom. I use the older more stable version.
Today I went to download the update for the MaxSense version, and it's not even listed on the download link. The only ones there are for Titanium.
Can anyone help me out with a link?
I've been running the Jan 30 version and wanted to get the March version.
Thanks!
Maxsense will not be updated as often. I will put up new versions shortly, but only once a month or so...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.