View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:26 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Unbelievable. How is this possible? I've task29'd and run this ROM on two Touch Pro 2s. Both of them do it.
I think I have been lucky. I have only done one task 29 and flashed back to stock only once. In all, I have probably flashed over 30 ROM's since I got my TP. It seems to always run very well and has very few SOD's (related to what others are reporting) and I use it quite a bit every day.

My only complaint about it - and its not rom related - is that it just developed a small crack in the housing whch is a bummer because it was in such good shape.

But, like I said, I just think I got a good phone in general.

Also, as a personal preference, and this may make a difference, I do not restore anything from a backup other than my contacts and messages which I do via MS MyPhone service. Everything else, like email and other tweaks I do manually - one at a time until I'm happy with how things are running. It takes more time up front but I think it saves me more in the long run.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 03-15-2011 at 05:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.