View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 04:55 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkoopa View Post
I'm a noob, so my advice may not be as direct:.. It sounds like the proximity sensor is on. Go to your CHTEditor settings and there may be a setting to turn the proximity sensor off. Or if you scroll to the right on your home screen, there may be a toggle switch button to turn it off or on with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTedster View Post
Thanks for that. I use spb mobile shell, so the proximity sensor wasnt accessible with sense "disabled" but it seemed that even though my settings indicated that it was "disabled", it was running in the back. All I had to do was enable and re-disable sense and it seems to have solved my problem.
Madkooopa: please don't reference yourself as a noob, it's just a ppcgeeks thing! See!! You're help solved Savaytse66 problem! GREAT JOB! One less Q I and the other VIP's (and a bunch of great regulars) have to answer! THANKS!! Please don't be afraid to post if you think you have an answer to a Q... If your wrong... oh well... if your right, you get thanks (thanked you also madkooopa)
Quote:
Originally Posted by savaytse66 View Post
I just flashed the March 12 ROM and I keep deleting text messages accidentally. The menu order is:......
DatBioDame?!!! say whaaaaaa? Where did you drag that one up...! LOL Haven't seen him around 4ever! sorry, no answer to your Q from me... just don't notice that stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
OKay... working on the bluetoth problem now.. got a scala rider headset here to test with
Every other BT headset! LOL Still the number one issue here. powinmo had some great input, but a bunch of people have said that it hangs up on a stock ROM & not Energy ROMs. Search this thread for BT, just a few lol... powinmo is a great guy, let him send you his for free...!

Even if it's not your ROM related... you'd be king if you solved it :>))
errr. ... umm... well... you're already king... what's above that? :>))

Doesn't affect me, I just don't use mine often enough.... :>))

HEY POWINMO: i know you PM'd you were swamped & on the road... but did that BT headset you were going to send have the issue also??

Last edited by teradog; 03-15-2011 at 05:02 PM.