View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 12:18 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Dual Core devices on Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
So is Samsung known to be poor when it comes to updates and customer support? I ask because I'm considering getting an Epic instead of an HTC Shift. I just had an HTC unit go bad for no reason so I was a little leary of getting a HTC Shift. But, if Samsung has poor service, I may as well stick with HTC. At least I know them.
Well Samsung does not have the best history of updates for phones..but neither does HTC..

As far as customer service, From what I am *hearing* Samsung is not bad in that department...

for example, have you ever used your warranty with HTC? if they see anything they dont like even if its unrelated to what your asking warranty for..they hold your phone hostage until you pay them money to send it back to you(for like 25$+ or more even though it prob takes like 5$ to ship) or pay to get a new phone for full retail price...

Samsung on the other hand replaces the phone no questions asked...even if it is your fault...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.