View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 08:24 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
QUICK REVIEW: Energy.RhodCdma.29007.Sense2.5.Co0kie2.0.Mar.06
...Co0kie 2.0 is just completely annoying, as my quick links are still just moving around as they please. Then I got this strange, lone widget that was just hanging out on my homescreen, even though I didn't put it there. My homescreen freezes every now & then, I toggle the display to get it to respond again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
... For baking recent CHT185 ROMs (March.8.2011)....This is exactly why I and others have requested CHT185 ROMs. The CHT2000 issues like this have gone completely ignored by the CHT/CHTE dev teams for months. See my prior post to NRGZ a few days ago about this..
What's funny is the folks on the other forums and Tweeter who tell NRGZ to ignore CHT185 requests. That you can emulate the "look and feel" of CHT185 in CHT2000. Well, if someone could emulate the stability of CHT185 in to CHT2000... I'm all for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I have had nothing but problems with the March 6th 29007 ROM, Cookie 2.0 drives me nuts. Phone
locks up. I followed all the normal best practices when flashing, but my reset button is wearing out. I am going to try 29008 March 8th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
It happens with CHT2.0 that Sense freezes...turning off the screen, and then turning on makes everything work again.
This is the biggest problem with CHT2.0.
I consider CHT1.8.5 too slow...for this reason i install the standard rom and add CHT1.7.1...
LOL.. but a small sampling of the hundreds of complaint posts about Cookie... which is why I dumped it & Sense!! I've spent 100 hours messing with & chasing down mysterious issues...(cookie) why do you still suffer!??
My next ROM? 29017 Titanium with Panel Start Menu Replacement (or winstart), Uncheck Titanium, add IPT & SPB both :>))
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
using the advanced config program, under the performances menu....
file system cache - 8MB
file system filter cache - 32768 sector
glyph cache - 64 kb

i found this in a thread on xda when i was searching around for things for my phone. i'm glad i ran across this because the phone feels so much more responsive. let me know how it does for you guys. btw i have this with a 15mb pagepool
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
29011!!! found in mobileunderground.com ...
29011 AKU5310
29011_COMMON_0404.7z???????|????-????-??????

Password: u8sEx6Rn
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
... It would also be nice to credit AndrewSh for providing the links and maybe even reference his original post .
Thanks mwalt2, right on
speedyd718, find the link on xda & edit your post & I'll put in FAQ, PM me.. thanks

SpambusterDave, in the FAQ at the top welcome messages is a link direct to NRG suggestions, put your maxsense req. in there

MONFO I put in the GTX dialer issue & ref. your summary post: http://energyrom.userecho.com/forum/.../order-newest/

Last edited by teradog; 03-10-2011 at 09:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.