PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemishpatel View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if somebody could help me out. I have been using the Nrg Cookie 2.0 GTX roms without problems until yesterday. I did the task 29 and upgraded to the March 8 2900 GTX version. However now I am having certain graphics issues. Specifically, 1) when I am on a call, I cannot see the mute/speakerphone/call status graphic overlays properly and 2) when somebody calls the answer/ignore sliders don't display properly so I don't know where to swipe to answer the calls. Anyone have similar problems or know what key words to search under to find a fix? Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I had the same thing. I tried flashing both the GTX 21916 and 29008 versions multiple times (Flashing stock Sprint in-between each time), and I even re-downloaded the ROM's just to make sure it was a bad download. The dialer button pics were still messed up though. I was going to take a picture of it and show it here, but I ended up just re-flashing back to Feb27th for the time being.
Seems like there is something bad with GTX flavours. On the Energy version the dialer works very well. There can be 2 causes:

1- Incompatibility betwen the dialer and GTX theme

2- Something went wrong in the cooking process. Since in the GSM Rhodium thread i see nobody complaining about dialer problem with GTX flavour...it can be a problem related to this rom and most of all the cooking process (sometimes can happen errors). I think that on the 21916 the dialer is the same old one...so the dialer itself probably is not the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Exit24...try this cab...found in this tread. let me know if it helps with your dialer issue
This is the solution.
The dialer poster is the one in my signature.
REMEMBER TO KILL CPROG.EXE BEFORE INSTALLING THE CAB!!! (with Arkswitch or Task Manager)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
I had the same thing. I tried flashing both the GTX 21916 and 29008 versions multiple times (Flashing stock Sprint in-between each time), and I even re-downloaded the ROM's just to make sure it was a bad download. The dialer button pics were still messed up though. I was going to take a picture of it and show it here, but I ended up just re-flashing back to Feb27th for the time being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Exit24...try this cab...found in this tread. let me know if it helps with your dialer issue
That cab is from Monfro. It's the dialer for CDMA's that tries to correct not showing the contact picture in the dialer. A few folks requested that NRGZ use this dialer for the March.6/March.8 ROMs. Per those requests he baked it in.

It is entirely possible this dialer does not play well with the GTX theme... so feedback to the group like maybe to request NRGZ to use his regular HD2 dialer for the GTX CDMA ROMs.

It seems to work OK for me, but I use the regular energy cookie or sencity themes and never tried GTX.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Energy.RhodCdma.29007.Sense2.5.Co0kie2.0.Mar.06

@NGRZ: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For baking recent CHT185 ROMs (March.8.2011).

Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
QUICK REVIEW: Energy.RhodCdma.29007.Sense2.5.Co0kie2.0.Mar.06
Co0kie 2.0 is just completely annoying, as my quick links are still just moving around as they please. Then I got this strange, lone widget that was just hanging out on my homescreen, even though I didn't put it there.
This is exactly why I and others have requested CHT185 ROMs. The CHT2000 issues like this have gone completely ignored by the CHT/CHTE dev teams for months. See my prior post to NRGZ a few days ago about this.

What's funny is the folks on the other forums and Tweeter who tell NRGZ to ignore CHT185 requests. That you can emulate the "look and feel" of CHT185 in CHT2000. Well, if someone could emulate the stability of CHT185 in to CHT2000... I'm all for it.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

29011!!! found in mobileunderground.com and credit to AndrewSh for providing the links.
Thanks to mwalt2 for fixing the links!
29011 AKU5310
29011_COMMON_0404.7z???????|????-????-??????
Password: u8sEx6Rn

Reuploaded:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Last edited by blunij; 03-10-2011 at 01:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Have you already cooked with this build? Is it supposed to be a good one? Also, your multiupload link is wrong. It's fixed in my quote. It would also be nice to credit AndrewSh for providing the links and maybe even reference his original post .

Last edited by mwalt2; 03-10-2011 at 10:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 w/Energy Dec 13 29XXX * Sense 2019
Carrier: Verizon

madkoopa is becoming a great contributor

I repost:

Is anyone having issues with their Facebook Tab not updating status' correctly?
I'm using Energy.RHODCDMA.29008.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Mar.08.7 z and it hasnt been updating. It shows updates for 3 of my contacts from a week ago.

Does anyone have any tips?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Having the same issue with Dialer on 29008 on GTX Rom.

Please let me know if any1 tried Dialer_6.5.3NRGZed Lite.cab

Thanx All !!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I have had nothing but problems with the March 6th 29007 ROM, Cookie 2.0 drives me nuts. Phone locks up. I followed all the normal best practices when flashing, but my reset button is wearing out. I am going to try 29008 March 8th.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium CDMA
Carrier: Orange

Monfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on repMonfro is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I have had nothing but problems with the March 6th 29007 ROM, Cookie 2.0 drives me nuts. Phone locks up. I followed all the normal best practices when flashing, but my reset button is wearing out. I am going to try 29008 March 8th.
It happens with CHT2.0 that Sense freezes...turning off the screen, and then turning on makes everything work again.

This is the biggest problem with CHT2.0.
I consider CHT1.8.5 too slow...for this reason i install the standard rom and add CHT1.7.1.

@@ 29008 has a great battery life!!! Seems double than 28244...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

I had not considered doing that. I just flashed the newest March 8 29008 CHT 2.0. Maybe, Just Maybe I had a bad flash. I always Task 29, and the ROM ran great for day. Can I use 1.8.5. Files on 1.7.1? Or will I have to recreate?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development