Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | WP7 | Roms: v3.2 | 2/20/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by negamann View Post
New test WP7! Using Sprint OEMDrivers and batt.(edited to 1%) - All Carriers

Added Discretix DRM
A little more Phone Canvas theming
Changed Comm-Manager theme to White Text/Blue BG (fixes a couple other color issues on other things like phone options and wifi-router)
Colored the heck out of WP7.tsk
Enabled owner info link in settings disabled from Sprint OEMDrivers.
Testing a new font! GeosansLight - I'm in love with it (not the best if you have a visual impairment)

Edit: Also changed weather tab to an app mwunderground. It's a somewhat new free app so I want to support the author [APP][22 Feb 2011] Mwunderground - Weather Underground application for Windows Mobile - xda-developersIn Radar: open keyboard and use arrows to navigate. It will error after exiting radar. just hit end button to kill.

What I like about mwunderground is the gps Location feature

I definitely want your feedback on this test! battery, font, colors...

New XDA_UC folder. I left out internet browser and maps from the Rom. Choose one or the other in the folder, Remove the ones you don't want

XDA_UC_v2.rar
Kitchen Rom - WP7 - 3.3_rc6

There are new SYS' available. I'll get you guys an updated one on official 3.3 release. Hoping this is the last test for 3.3. Wanting the theming perfect
Downloaded this build yesterday, love the improvements but only able to get about 5 hours of battery life out of the phone now. Using the same settings iv always used, and only installed a few apps out of the XDA_UC folder. Thought the battery life was weird. Looking forward to todays release.