View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 10:21 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03.03.11 Titanium ROM updates (21916,28244)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *wishlist* View Post
Can anyone help with my problem?
Try deleting and re-adding one of the contacts that is giving you trouble. The HTC facebook just adds some text to the "notes" section of the contact. It should have no effect on being able to call a contact with the HTC Dialer.

I don't know what dialer is in the ROM you are using. If it is not the HTC phone canvas and you are using Sense, you won't be able to make calls from the People tab without using a mod made by amarullz at xda. PhonEx is a nice phonecanvas that can be added on separately (need to pay after the trial). It won't interface with Sense either unless you use amarullz "No HTC Phone Canvas" hack. If you give some more info (like how you are 'dialing' them that is not working and what phonecanvas is in the ROM), I can probably be more specific on how to get it working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.