View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03.03.11 Titanium ROM updates (21916,28244)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamba View Post
- I am almost 100% sure Sprint ROM had voicemail notification in calendar widget. This was very useful. Doesn't seem to be included in the version of Sense in this ROM.

- If I reset the device with audio jack attached, there's no sound after reboot. The only way to get it back is to remove the jack and reset again.

- The volume control doesn't go away after setting the volume, I have to tap the end key to make it disappear.
For 1) Sprint Manila 2.1 did have voicemail notification. It is gone in Sense 2.5 (ie the newest Sprint ROM.

2) That's a bug with HTC and OEMDrivers. Nothing cooking a ROM will do.

3) You can also press anywhere on the HTC Volume Control Screen, besides the bars, and exit volume control (ie push on the sides where it's black).
This post has been thanked 3 times.