View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:24 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 low cost Upgrade / Migration path, cost saving, Echo 3G smaller, optio

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
OK thanks, I'll delete it if that's the case! LOL
Haven't been around much, didn't know about a "smartphone fee" even!!

will update post 1...
heh, I'm sure I don't even know much either. My contract just ended on my old Free and Clear family plan, so I was trying to see if I had any options of a new phone (guess I'll be sticking with my TP2 or about paying $50 more per month). I've read that sprint would not allow someone to purchase the same phone they already had and activate it on their old plan (his blackberry was broken so he wanted to get one from ebay and put it on his account, replacing the current broken one). From what I've seen, the only clear exception to have a smartphone on old plans is to have one replaced with the same model by insurance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.