View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 10:17 PM
TheLovatScout
Regular 'Geeker

TheLovatScout is keeping up the good workTheLovatScout is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to TheLovatScout
Unhappy Black specs taking over screen, need to flash back to stock from MIUI!!! Help? :)

Hey guys, so I dropped my evo down a flight of stairs (who's awesome?) and have a cracked screen and there are tons of these little green specs that are slowly taking over my screen. I'm mostly worried about the black specs that are slowly taking over my screen too. But I'm, of course, not looking for a fix or anything silly like that.

I have insurance and I'm going to go get a new one (hopefully not refurbished, but likely). So I really need help re-locking up my phone.

Normally I'd just use the sticky thread and go through the directions, but since I'm running MIUI I did a few things different in the flashing process (like switching radios I think) and I don't want to screw anything up or miss something. SO! Is there any patient, kind folk out there willing to help an idiot out? Giving me the zip files and all that nonsense would be awesome (or giving me a thread to find it all) but what I'm really looking for is someone to kind of give me a kind of walkthrough.