View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Kris443
Regular 'Geeker

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *PIC* Mystery passcode screen as my phone boots.... ANYBODY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgodfather View Post
Ok so yesturday, I was flashing my phone and got stuck in bootloader. It gave me an error but I couldn't read it b/c half of it was covered by the Olinex info. I ended up reflashing SSPL on it to repair it. So, this morning while i was getting ready for school I noticed that the phone wasn't on like I had left it last night. I booted it and got this unusual passcode screen during startup. This isn't the typical windows passcode screen to unlock the phone. This one is different. It only takes up about 1/2 - 2/3 the screen. Its black, and has a green enter button. WTH is it? I'm at school right now, but when I get home later, I will take a picture of it and upload it so you can see what I'm talking about. I don't want to mess with it until I know what it is. Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!

looking at attached pic - when I see that, I go to Settings/Connections/Comm Manager and turn on phone. or make sure you're not in airport mode (same screen).

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!