View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 11:10 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Cannot recharge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpra3 View Post
Thank you for your reply!

I've used several charger, including the original charger with no luck. I even tried tether and charging, but that doesn't work either.
Luckily I figured out that I can actually do a hard reset. LOL. Stupid me. After the hard reset, I can recharge my device again YAY!!!!! So its confirmed that it was a ROM flaw (NRG) thank you once again
A hard reset just resets nrg's ROM to the way it was right after you flashed (ie it's still NRG's ROM...). If it fixed the problem, then the problem was caused by something you did/installed or something being corrupted. Anytime you are having a problem that could be related to hardware, just flash the stock ROM for your carrier and see if it still occurs. If it does, then it's a hardware problem.