View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:48 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

SHARKIE MAYBE YOU CAN HELP

Im trying to use Bilbobrians drop down task bar however it doesn't work with your rom.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes-software/113678-bilbobrians-taskbar-volume-control-solved.html

Here is the original thread by the creator [SKN] Black & White Task Bar for 6.5.1+[GSM+CDMA] New 23053 version - xda-developers
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Here is the cab with volume buttons working with HTC volume, if anyone needs it.
Is there a way to activate the drop down menu because when I select a blank space in the taskbar it doesn't drop down. It just goes to my defualt taskbar launcher which Looks like this.

Btw Im on sharkies v4.1.5 If anyone has success using the taskbar.

Is there something I have to activate?