PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BilboBrians Taskbar and volume control? --SOLVED--

After I installed bilbobrians task bar, and now when access the volume control with the volume keys I get the old WM volume pop up, (see screenshot 1) when i tap taskbar to get drop down, and hit center windows button (see screenshot 2) I get HTC volume control (see screenshot 3)
How do I get the volume hard keys to bring up HTC volume control? Is there a reg edit I can do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (5.5 KB, 191 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (10.3 KB, 256 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (2.6 KB, 135 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by shaolinsoldier79; 03-10-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:54 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: BilboBrians Taskbar and volume control?

this one should do the trick... be sure to hit thanks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1262194737

reason is because some files needed to be re-edited to work properly

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Thanks bro that fixed the volume. but now the taskbar drop down has a windows icon inplace of the connection icon, is there a fix for that lol? see screenshot4 and compare to screenshot 2 from post 1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (10.4 KB, 205 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by shaolinsoldier79; 03-10-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:22 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nope, it is designed to replace windows drop down
Old 03-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

so I cant have both huh? there has got to be a way...
Old 03-10-2010, 07:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
this one should do the trick... be sure to hit thanks

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1262194737

reason is because some files needed to be re-edited to work properly
give credit to mighty for the dll edit, he fixed it for us.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Ok I got my problem SOLVED. I took the "HTCVolumeControl.dll" from the BilboBrian taskbar cab that I had, and the "HTCVolumeControl.dll" from Mighty's cab and I got Volume control and conection icon... thanks to mighty, for the dll, and thanks to twe90kid for pointing me in the right direction! If anyone has this same issue I can help you out. Let me Know..
Old 04-06-2010, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: bell

mikledw is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Ok I got my problem SOLVED. I took the "HTCVolumeControl.dll" from the BilboBrian taskbar cab that I had, and the "HTCVolumeControl.dll" from Mighty's cab and I got Volume control and conection icon... thanks to mighty, for the dll, and thanks to twe90kid for pointing me in the right direction! If anyone has this same issue I can help you out. Let me Know..
i have the issue of the windows icon taking over the volume icon on wm6.5.5 taskbar drop down how did you manage to fix that icon?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Re: BilboBrians Taskbar and volume control? --SOLVED--

Here is the cab with volume buttons working with HTC volume, if anyone needs it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BilboBrian_Mighty_Taskbar_Revized.cab (6.82 MB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: BilboBrians Taskbar and volume control? --SOLVED--

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Here is the cab with volume buttons working with HTC volume, if anyone needs it.
Is there a way to activate the drop down menu because when I select a blank space in the taskbar it doesn't drop down. It just goes to my defualt taskbar launcher which Looks like this.

Btw Im on sharkies v4.1.5 If anyone has success using the taskbar.

Is there something I have to activate?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (3.8 KB, 157 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software