View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 02:34 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lost email account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickforet View Post
In fact, I flashed, then I configured my email account and recieved my emails. Everything works fine. THEN, I realised I havn't installed the provisionning cab (Telus). So I did it and after that I realised my email account has disappeared. So when I click on the email slider tab, my account isn't there anymore. And when I tried to configure my account again, it said that it already exist. ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickforet View Post
I know it's not the first time someone complaining about a lost of email account after apply a provisionning cab (Telus for me), but I wanna know if I can do something to recover it. The problem is I can't recreate my email account because the phone said that it already exist even if it is not visible anywhere. What can I do ? I don't whant to flash again.

Any help would be appreciate.
Had this happen a long time age, and I think I remember how to fix it, anyway try this:
Go to start>Internet>messages
You should see that this is not the same messaging screen you get off the sense tab. If your accounts are there, delete them, do a soft reset and see if you can reload your accounts.

Hope this was what I did, if not I will have to pick my brain some more.

Good luck
This post has been thanked 2 times.