View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:33 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Okay oops

When editing it where would I put "rel_path=et cetera" in the list, or any particular order, I'm assuming I can't just put it anywhere in the startup.txt list...

I'm thinking it would be done like
Correct or does it matter?
Yea, I'm struggling with how to make this more clear.

Basically it goes within the quotes on the cmdline section. It doesn't matter where on the cmdline section, as long as it's between the quotes and there's a space between each item...

Code:
set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmvkeyb_toggle=off gsensor_axis=2,1,3 force_cdma=1 pm.sleep_mode=1 physkeyboard=rhod400 rel_path=FRX04"
boot
^^ like that.

I'm open to ideas on how to explain this better... I've always struggled with how to explain exactly where it goes, and many have made the same mistake you did...