View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohanela View Post
Awesome for you! Are you using a shell theme? (which one?) or did you actually sell your TP2's soul to the Google?
Thanks! I'm still using 1.31 Neo with SPB & Droid Pro+ on the WinMo side. But decided to play around with Froyo via SD Card. I'm using this FROYO BUNDLE. The directions were pretty easy to follow and everything is cleanly bundled into one file (which is why I choose this one, not that I've tested anything in the Android Arena!). Basically, you pull your Sim Card, and then follow the simple directions. Use Arrrghhh's attached ts-calibration file (copy to active Android location [root/folder]), and you copy the correct startup.txt to your active Andriod location along with the other files. You can keep things cleaner by copying everything to a folder on your SD Card, but you have to put a pointer to that folder in the startup.txt file, I believe. Haven't done that yet, still playing around with it.

Overall, lots of available RAM (about 100MB), battery life is iffy still (seems like a hog), but pretty neat. I'd suggest getting "Super Task Killer" and "SysMonitor" via the Market right away (just search the Market), so you can manage RAM.

What's pretty cool is that you can make snapshots of your complete setup by copying the files from your SD Card. That's what I'm doing, as I make tweaks/add apps here & there so I can go back if I screw something up.

Not everything works, but I can send/recv calls and texts, browse.

Oh, I'm totally digging the "Car Home" app (bundled) & voice prompted guidance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
When did u turn ur phone into Android???
LOL...did it yesterday! LMAO@myself...took me an hour to figure out I had to pull my SD card...couldn't figure out why it wasn't loading!?!? LOLOL

Last edited by Recursion; 02-16-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typos
This post has been thanked 1 times.