View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:30 PM
muzicman82
PPCGeeks Regular

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82
Fruit Ninja on EVO 4G (Tips, Problems, Help)

So, I'm doing everything I can to beat my high score of 692 on Fruit Ninja Arcade Mode. I average about 500+, but keep coming up around 650 - 675.

I know that the trick is to keep Blitz going, do combos, and hope for bananas to rack up big bonuses. Although, I'm running into some problems preventing me from higher scores:
  • I am consistently swiping across fruit, but the game isn't accepting it as struck. Sometimes, I can see the blade animation on top of a fruit, but it doesn't slice. Other times, I do a straight continuous swipe and it only gives me 1x points and not a combo.
  • I can't find any information about what is required to keep blitz going. Sometimes I'll have it and keep doing combos and it just dies off. Sometimes I'll have it going and it'll just stop giving me fruit.
  • Some games, I get a bomb in pretty much every toss.

I actually wonder if this game is harder on the EVO because of it's big screen... Big screen means longer swipes. The EVO is also more widescreen aspect ratio than say, the iOS version.

If anyone has any pointers or info, let me know!