View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Titan (TNZ) Best &/OR Simplest upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by messor View Post
So, I have an old HTC Titan with WM5 lying around and saw these forums, wondered if it was worth trying. I have done a few modifications before, however i am slightly embarrassed to admit i'm a little confused here. Could someone please explain to me:
1. What is the simplest (or stablest if needed) ROM to install, full featured etc.
2. As the phone is basically retired I probably won't reconnect it to TNZ, do I still need the radio rom and to retrieve those settings? (I only want it for WiFi and apps really)
I ran Mattsm Titan 21893 for quite some time. It is a full featured Rom with tons of goodies. If you were going to use on TNZ, I believe you are going to want to find a Rom for that carrier.