View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread - Get Them HERE!

Also, if you haven't already checked the Collaboration thread here at PPC Geeks, you should do that too.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...aboration.html

I believe many of the links and such there are still up, and check the links in some of the signatures of the first few pages of posters.

That kitchen is very easy to start off with. It comes loaded so all you need to do to start is just remove what you don't want. Then once you get a good base going you can start updating packages. If there was ever a stupid question you thought you needed to ask, I've probably asked it in that thread, so search around too.

Feel free to hit me up in that thread or via PM, if you need some help on things you just can't figure out.

Oh, and lastly XDA-Developers Chef Central is a life saver as well. Definitely spend a lot of time there, particuarly in the first few stickied threads. Lots and lots of invaluable information for ROM chefs.