View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:12 AM
tx_dbs_tx
Regular 'Geeker

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 01/26/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
Chris, i rooted my friends which he got 2 days ago. i used unrevoked and this rom was included. we are having problems with video calls when we try yahoo or quik and tango nothing goes through but when we revert back to stock sprint roms it works..is there anything were doing wrong? we tried 3 different custom roms and get the same results video calls dont work..
When you say you reverted back to stock sprint roms, did you unroot or where they stock rooted roms? I'm thinking it could be a camera hardware compatibility issue or radio issue. I was having radio issues also when I flashed the the "all in one" version of this rom. But it's hard to say for sure what could be causing your issue. Flash the updated radios by itself.

Here's my experience.
I flashed the "all in one" rom a couple of days ago and I had problems with my web browser not loading web pages. It would load normal until it reached apx 80% then my 3G data would stop cold. It did this on any and every web page I tried. I did a factory reset and it still did it. I did a full wipe using recovery and it still did it. I reflashed the rom again and it still did the exact same thing. It was as if my data would only work good when I pressed enter to go to a webpage but as soon as it got to apx. 80% loaded it stopped cold. I could refresh all day long and it would load up fine until the webpage got close to being fully loaded. It was very wierd.

So I wiped everything using recovery,flashed S-Off and flashed the stock 3.70 ruu to get my phone back to stock along with stock radios. Everything worked fine after that. I rerooted with unrevoked and decided to try the "stand alone" version instead, but it will not flash. I keep getting a message about the rom signature not being good or something to that effect. Does anybody know how to resolve this problem? I really want to run this rom but it refuses to flash. I have RA recovery 2.2.1, Hboot 2.10, hardware version 0003. Thanks in advance.