View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 02:51 AM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurdpcs View Post
powinmo,
I ran the test as requested. I made a call while Opera was connected and on a non-cached page. I am running the current version of 29007 version of Energy Cookie 2.0 ROM. It is running as close to original install as possible with the exception of 2 email addresses and contacts restored from PIM Backup. The carrier is Sprint and it is provisioned correctly. The BT headset operated correctly except for the attempt to hang up. No matter how many times I pushed the button it would not hang up. After that the softkey would not hang up and the hardkey took several strokes. Yesterday I tried disabling Sense. After I did that it would hang up every time.

Thanks!
I tried thame test and my bluetooth hung up fine. I have noticed that there is a 2-3 second lag sometimes but it always hung up.
This post has been thanked 2 times.