View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can someone give me a few reasons to Root? (Beyond z4Root)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Sure when Sprint stops updating I will root or get the next phone.

I've read threads that the different Kernels made no difference on Battery. Most agreed running some battery saver tools helped most but I also read threads that some of those tools caused other issues.

Only difference on 3G speed I've seen is the recent thread on clearing the Proxy with no mention of rooting or different ROMs in that thread. I doubt a new Kernel will effect that much.
Ok, you're free to wait. However, do you want to risk dead links for rooting procedures, or get updated to a version that cannot be rooted? I haven't done anything to mine apart from the faster 3g tweak. Maybe, I'll look into a rom that has a nicer taskbar..., but I do like the fact that ALL my options are available to me now.