View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:15 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Hey, there you are.. lol, I was wondering out loud here: #29681 (@ bottom of post) just as I suspected... took you a whole month to fess up eh?! LOL!! So, why the evo & not the epic..? (Some off topic latitude based on the tons of helpful posts) As you probably won't even see this post.. I'll pm you :>))
I thought the $ for the phone was a tad high until I saw all the others selling for that or above!
lol hey bro, well to tell the truth i hadn't stopped by to say anything because i had went out of town around 16 December and didn't get back until around 5 January and then i got swamped with work and all and really hadn't had a chance to get online until recently, which of course i did so that i could root the EVO lol. like i told DaveTN in a pm was that NRG does a great job with his roms and a lot of that is like an android like the EVO, but i wanted something new and figured that android is going to be the way forward so wanted to jump on the bandwagon and see what the hype was about, so bottom line is that although the TP2 with NRG's roms are great i wanted the real deal and a phone that was made the way i wanted it.

i personally chose the EVO instead of the Epic because although my last two phones had keyboards i found that i didn't use them that often, plus the EVO's screen is a little bigger and it was a little cheaper <$50>, love the phone so far and mess with it a lot more than i had my previous two phones, but not to change a bunch of stuff but to just in general by playing games and trying different programs from the market.

you saying that you thought my thread selling my TP2 was a little high? if so, i thought the same thing also until i seen the ads for others that either were selling or had sold, plus when someone is buying it they are doing so straight out and they are not having to use their upgrade or extend their contract, plus mine comes with a 4GB SD Card and a black leather case and a extra wall charger so i figured it was fair, maybe not since i only had one offer lol, but I'm not in a hurry to sell and if i don't sell then I'll give it to someone in the family or the wife, it's tax time so maybe people are broke and waiting on their money to come in.

I definitely have love for the TP2 and the community here that has taught me a lot, so i appreciate all the help and guidance that everyone has given me and feel free to pm me if you think i can help with something. <sorry for the long post lol>.