View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 11:09 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Been running 29007 reference flawlessly for over a week. It's actually the most stable build I've run yet. Two things to do if you haven't: 1) Switch to a different start menu, 2) Install WiMoSpeed and follow the directions: [APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-01-05] V1.03 - xda-developers

Other than that, it's user error...
Very important!!
"running 29007 reference"
Last I knew that ROM has NO COOKIE at all!!!!!!!!

I'm not running any Cookie, and pl0323 is on 1.8.5 & says 2.0 WAS his problem...

This isn't rocket science folks... TONS of people report issues with 2.0, so TRY A DIFFERENT ROM!! 1.8.5 & see if your problems go away.

*edit* (krazy dude being the exception of course :>)) lol

Personally if I were you & wanted to test this (assuming I was having freezing issues)... Go uncheck sense in settings, home, >> items, and check Titanium, OR nothing & use the winkey to start your programs, OR choose a Sense/home/today replacement. (you need to DL them first & run the cab.. what are they?

*TouchXperiance: http://wmphones.co.uk/touchxperience...mobile-phones/
*SPB (30 days free),
*Titanium (stock windows... yea it sucks but this is testing remember???)
*Easy Today (search xda)
*IPT (xda)
*Reference ROM = Sense but no cookie
*None, DL old today screen menus from 3 years ago... & use the start key or Qmenu!

If you have no more issues, the problem was COOKIE! (or the way you had it setup, too close, tasks on main screen, a potential massive variety of other unknowns.., etc..)

*disclaimer*
trying to help, inevitably someone will think I'm putting down "their" fav (Cookie) & blast this post or stick up for it... that's great, it's all a matter of opinion & if it works for you stick with it & enjoy.... This is for those with issues & trying to get them settled.. in the 2 days I ran Cookie 2, I personally didn't have an issue... but mysteriously ALL of my issues have vanished when I quit using either Cookie, along with many others on this forum! In fact, many long time users that I know made the switch don't even post here anymore as they simply have no issues!!!

re. your Q mountain biker... yea, easily reflash to 1.8.5! :>))

Nate & everyone...

My 2 cents on WiMoSpeed:
I see absolutely NO improvement over Msm7kcpuspeed & SetCPUspeed01d. In fact, @ 806 mhz the TP2 locks up faster with wimospeed than with msm&setcpu. I can run very stable @ 786 with msm7kcpuspeed/setcpu, but tp2 eventually locks up with wimospeed.

Those that know me know I test thoroughly & push my TP2 to the limits... I rebooted at least 60 times testing this stuff. However, another may have different results based on their ROM/Radio/carrier/cabs/usage/etc..

The few I've seen reporting increases in speed have come from OCT... not msm7kcpuspeed/setcpu.

My opinion only...

What the heck ever happened to kiowa & datbiodame by the way?? Must've got new phones...

Last edited by teradog; 01-06-2011 at 07:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.