View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Off Topic

I am a big fan of Internet guru Kim Komandos news letters, here is a resent quote from her on a news story about windows 7 mobile:

"Third-party service behind Windows Phone 7 phantom data.
Earlier this month, Windows Phone 7 users reported strange data use on their phones. Microsoft now says that the source is an unnamed third-party service. Microsoft says it is working with the service to fix the issue. Maybe it's time to finally upgrade that old brick of a phone you have."

Wow, thats brutal, does Microsoft even have a clue?
Woohoo! lol

And this is exactly why if I had to stick with a MS mobile OS, it'll be with winmo65x for now. We know the chefs have torn apart everything so we are not completely surprised as to what garbage is running behind the scenes. It will be fun to hear all the privacy gotchas and such by those that are hacking away at wp7 find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phalkon30 View Post
I had been sticking with a Dec 13 cookie 1.8.5 rom because I hated the cookie 2.0 beta roms. Finally upgraded today, I can't really even tell the difference with 2.0 anymore. We'll see how a week or two of use slows the phone down, but for now the latest jan 23rd rom seems to be pretty slick!

No momentary hangs for me yet Van G, or at least not any worse than I've always had with this phone.
Yeah I tried in vain to stick with CHT185 ROMs, but looks like NGRZ stopped after the Dec.27 ROMs. Let us know how your experience goes...
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.