View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:25 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmarBadu View Post
i don't think it has anything to do with the cable - the screen comes on every time i soft reset - the chances of it working every time i soft reset and not every time i hit the power button is not likely

has anyone else experienced this?
if you say so... me and several other people on here have had the exact same issue. screen comes on fine after soft reset but when it goes to sleep it wont come back on but otherwise the screen is useable. its definitely a hardware issue but believe what u want. i know of at least 5 people on here that have had the issue and its either the cable or the power button. you are right, i dont know 100% if its the cable but what i do know is that its a hardware issue and no one can really help you except a repair center. i bet money they tell you the exact same thing i just told you. (dont you just hate when people ask for advice but dont want to take your advice, o well)
This post has been thanked 2 times.