View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:13 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlavery View Post
Thanks for the info.......any idea what I should search for when looking for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
I'm pretty sure you just need to update your PRL. I used to get this message as well

try here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...d-prl-fix.html

To update your PRL just save the file on your storage card, dial ##775 talk, highlight UPdate PRL, click menu, edit, browse for file, select it, click ok, soft reset, and you shoudl be good to go.

Hope this helps.
Someone had posted this tweak and I have not been able to test to see if it works:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\VoiceOnly
"DisableUI"=1

Attached file is actually XML used for XDA_UC. Rename the file to XML to use it.

Let me know it works..
Attached Files
File Type: txt VoiceOnlyFix.reg.txt (490 Bytes, 27 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 01-19-2011 at 01:36 AM.