View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:11 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Hmmmm.

For the first time I think I may flash back. I have been running the jan 6 29007 CHT 2.0 and have been having all sorts of problems which is quite unusual for me.

I seem to be missing lots of texts, texts (not MMS) are not sending and I went all day without receiving any emails only to arrive home and have a full inbox.

my tp also seems a bit laggy inspite of being overclocked at 748. Freezing at the lockscreen...well, a semi-lockscreen and I'm getting a garbled landscape screen if I slide the KB out before unlocking.

Of course I've done all the wiping and carrier provisioning so I'm not sure whats going on. I've had to reset several times which is not typical for NRG and my phone.

So, tomorrow being my last day of break before I go back to grad school - and disappear from the NRG forums again - I may go ahead and flash stock and start over again and see what happens. I had been on the Christmas ROM prior and it as working great.

hmmmm

David