View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
To add, are you using a cell phone holster with a magnetic latch? If so when you slide your phone by the latch it can think you are opening the keyboard and unlock your phone.
I dont think anyone has figured out how to turn the slide keyboard to unlock feature off on these phones.
Good point. I was actually at the store today looking for a holdter that does not use a magnetic flap because the one I have also turns my phone on, however, I have not used it in a long time. Sure wish I had my cheap HTC velcro holster back. It really was good.

As far as the subway goes, I guess it depends on where you are and if they broadcast cell signals in the tubes. AFIK, if you are getting intermittent signal in the tubes then it will cause your screen to come on whenever your phone dtects a new signal.

David